Children’s Health Workshop
Our children will be the first generation that may not outlast their parents.
Life is an amazing gift and so are our children.
Join this workshop and learn how to support your children nutritionally and create lifelong healthy eating habits that your children can embrace.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Have a child which suffers from digestive issues, allergies, food sensitivities, chronic colds and flus, difficulty gaining or losing weight
- Are interested in finding out the main food culprits that could be plaguing your child
- Want to know what your child requires nutritionally every day
- Are unsure if your children need supplements
- Want to know what are the best choices of supplements
- Want to learn how to blend nutrition and exciting family meals together
- Want to take the mystery out of nutrition labels
Doon Community Centre
June 15th: 9:30-11:30am
Email to Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge – Awareness – Motivation – Change